Go in depth about plying structures in this 4 week online course!
LIVE classes will take place via Zoom on Saturdays at noon Peru time / 1pm Eastern Daylight Time / 6pm BST / 10 am Pacific Daylight time, on May 1, 8, 15, and 22. These sessions will also be recorded and available for viewing on your schedule.
In addition, registration for this class comes with access to the 24/7 class chat on Discord, plus 3 live Office Hours sessions per week (also available recorded).
To participate in this class, you will need to have worked through Spinning I, Spinning II, and Spinning III from the Franquemont Method Spinning I-IV Bundle, which you can work through at your own pace and which also come with 24/7 community chat and access to 3 Office Hours sessions per week. If you’re just joining us now, don’t worry! Your confirmation email will include a deep discount code (33% off!) for the Spinning I-IV Bundle, and you can sign up and get started working through it at your own pace right away!
YOU WILL NEED
– Computer, Phone, or Tablet that can run Zoom
– Computer, Phone, or Tablet that can run the Discord app, or a web browser that can access it
– YouTube access for recorded videos
– Preferred: Computer, Phone, or Tablet with a camera and microphone so you can share photos and videos
– Something to Spin, and Something to Spin With — your choice of fibers (you will also receive a discount code for recommended fibers from our supplying partners) and your choice of spindle or flyer (wheel or e-spinner).
This course is also available in the following bundles: